The real world is here... for the imagination go there Figments of Imagination

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beautiful Bangla

There is something so beautiful about Bengal. Sadly couldn't get something good enough from "epar" (this side). So sharing something really good from "opar" (other side). In fact sometimes I wonder how good it would be with the Bengal as a whole. I could dive deep in its beauty and never ask for more.


If some feel it little regional, then I don't mind. No video was made that could justify the beauty of India as a whole. The Incredible India commercials are too short and too commercialized. Not heart-touching as this one. See you till I find one. So long.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome and true....epar + opar bangla=magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could see this magic in my life time.

    ReplyDelete

Write what u think