The real world is here... for the imagination go there Figments of Imagination

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why God's Debris ?

Back in 2008 I read a novella by Scott Adams, the creator of famous Dilbert. Well I love Dilbert, though I never read Dilbert before 2009. And the first thing I read about Dilbert was the "Dilbert and the way of weasel". It was a fantastic read and helped me a lot progressing through my work environment. I don't recommend that book to anyone who doesn't have a very subtle sense of humor, though. Anyway let's get back to the question I began with, "Why God's Debris?"


In 2008 one of my friends gave me an e-book named "God's Debris". I didn't know the author then, or what the book was all about. I printed the book (utilizing the free unlimited print service given by my office) and started reading it. As I started it, I found it boring and stopped after 2 pages. Then again the training sessions were far more boring so started reading that book once more. This I somehow crossed 10 pages and WOW! It suddenly got interesting. And when I finished it, I suddenly had a feeling rooted deep in me. This feeling might never go from me.

I had read many religious texts and scriptures, books on various philosophies; of which only one left a lasting impression in me - The Geeta. And reading God's Debris supplemented it in a different way, like a modern interpretation by a village old man, of the age old thoughts in men, that, God is Universe and Universe is God.

Thus a journey began. I started to rummage through this debris, the universe, beginning with the Earth. In order to find something, something that we all seek through our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what u think