The real world is here... for the imagination go there Figments of Imagination

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Independance day

Looking at the present scenario of India I am sometimes at a loss of words and unable to express myself. For me it seems India is a lost nation. Even it's 4000 years old name is lost from the face of the world. We call her - India !! I know many and most would differ in view with me and that's agreeable. But there are some who think alike. Here is an article that has exactly the same thing to say as me (the link in case your browser messes up -  http://themag.in/2010/08/is-india-really-independent/). Please read this if you feel you should or may rather discard it. Yet a question from me that you might feel like answering.
Tomorrow we celebrate ... but what?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what u think